www.bicyclesvancouver.com 1823 West 4th Ave in Vancouver 604-737-7577

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

closer and closer





This isn't the first shop I've opened but it's the most exciting. It's getting to be a very exciting place, things are falling into place and the reality is slowly matching up to the vision. Since these pictures were taken I've begun putting product up on the walls and working on the mechanic's area. The spoke cutter is mounted and in place and I think I have most every tool my heart could desire (which is a lot more than a lot of shops have...) so I can't think of a good reason as to why we won't be open a week early. The grand opening is/was slated for March 1 but there's a good chance I'll be here for regular hours as early as next Tuesday, possibly sooner. For my friends back in Calgary, these pictures are proof that the sun exists on the west side of the mountains as well.

Cinelli bikes should be here by the weekend including a pretty amazing Cinelli Super Corsa Pista. I can hardly wait.

No comments: